Finology is looking for Digital Designers (fresh graduates and experienced candidates) to join our fast-paced yet rigorous Product Team.
If you like building things that serve thousands of people, experimental yet pragmatic in problem solving, and seeking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational team, this role might be for you!
What you'll be working on
- Collaborate with Product (Software) team, Software Engineers, and other stakeholders to deliver UI/UX requirements for Finology's suite of technological products & services
- Work with Product (Software) team to translate business requirements into visuals, such as flow diagrams, wireframes, or mock-ups.
- Execute all phases of UI/UX delivery, from research, conceptualization, prototyping, and usability testing, to designing the final UI elements and overseeing the technical implementation.
- Occasionally, work with Marketing & Business Development team to produce multimedia materials to promote Finology's suite of technological products & services
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- End Users x Business Objectives. You always keep the end users in mind but understand that different voices within the organization contribute to final outcomes.
- Curious. You keep yourself updated with the latest market trends. You may not be a tech nerd, but you take the initiative to appreciate how technologies work. You enjoy communicating and learning from Software Engineers.
- Perspective. You know when to follow and when to break established conventions, guidelines, and processes. You champion consistency and flexibility, both at the same time.
- People Lover. You have good communication and interpersonal skills. You get excited with the opportunity to work in a multinational team.
- Design Tools. You are skilled with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Illustrator. Familiarity with other design and video editing tools would be an added advantage.
Are you up for the challenge?
Drop us an email with your resume, design portfolio, and other supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.