Finology is looking for driven Business Admin Interns to assist in a wide range of administrative tasks.
In this role, you will be exposed to various business functions, including Human Resource, Operations, Business Development, Product Development, and Software Engineering.
What you'll be working on
- Assist in talent recruitment activities, especially in promoting job opportunities
- Assist in research and report preparation for business development purpose
- Work on administrative tasks and ensure that business and employee needs are well taken care of
- Assist in off-site (within Klang Valley) duties
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- We love candidates who are curious, proactive, and independent.
- They must also enjoy learning new things in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for candidates with good written English and/or possess their own mode of transportation.
- This internship is suitable for students who are pursuing a Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resource, and/or Management.